Prior to qualifying & applying for MRAI Gold Status:
1) Must have been an Ambassador, served as a National Advisory Council member, National Director or on the MRAI Executive Board for a minimum combined total of 15 years.
2) Must have attended at least ten Miss Rodeo America Pageant’s and served on various pageant committees prior to applying.
1. Are you requesting a transfer from National Advisory Council membership to MRAI Gold status?
2. List four MRAI committees that you have served on.
3. If you are requesting MRAI Gold status based on your longevity as a volunteer with Miss Rodeo America, Inc., please list the capacities in which you served and your years of service in each specific area.
5. What has been your most rewarding experience in your years of service to the MRAI oganization?
6. In the next five years what would you like to see change within the MRAI organization?
7. What has been the most challenging experience you have had as a volunteer for MRAI?
8. Please feel free to include additional pertinent information.
Once you are approved by the MRAI Executive Board for MRAI Gold Status:
1) Must pay dues as set by the Executive Board.
2) Must attend a minimum of one meeting of the Board of Directors every two (2) years. (Mid Year or the Annual meeting at the pageant, unless otherwise attending to pageant business during the scheduled meeting time.
3) Are encouraged (as ability allows) to serve on pageant committees during pageant week.
4) Are challenged to inspire others to enrich their lives by joining the Miss Rodeo America organization.
5) Continued efforts in serving as a positive role model for Miss Rodeo America, Inc. are paramount in your position as an MRAI Gold member.
6) Involvement in their State Pageant is strictly at their own discretion.
7) May vote their state proxy if said proxy is assigned to them.
8) Membership to Miss Rodeo America, Inc., MRAI Gold elite status is at the sole discretion of the MRAI Executive Board on an annual basis.
9) Ongoing MRAI Gold status membership will be based on longevity and continued performance and interest in the Miss Rodeo America organization.
10) Are encouraged to act as a delegate to make all attendees feel welcome during the Miss Rodeo America Pageant.