Miss Rodeo America, Inc. and Miss Rodeo America Pageant Formal Complaint/Grievance Process
Any complaint that is filed in regard to Miss Rodeo America, Inc. business, Miss Rodeo America Pageant operations or state pageant issues must adhere to the following:
- All complaints must be submitted in writing.
- Complaints must include the name, address and daytime phone number of the person filing the complaint. Anonymous complaints will not be accepted or reviewed.
- The complaint should include as much detail about the subject as possible in order for appropriate action to be taken.
- Complaints may be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, please send a hard copy to:
Miss Rodeo America, Inc.
101 Pro Rodeo Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Addressed to any of the following:
Miss Rodeo America, Inc. President
Miss Rodeo America, Inc. Executive Board
Miss Rodeo America, Inc. Executive Director
- If a response to the complaint is desired, the letter must indicate so.
- Any complaints that do not follow the above process will be classified as invalid
- Complaints must be signed and dated, or they will not be accepted.
MRA Office Follow Up Procedure:
- All complaints will be reviewed by the MRAI Executive Board. An Executive Board member will be assigned to research and gather information about the situation. All parties involved will be notified about the complaint and given the opportunity to provide a response.
- A time frame will be established for the issue to be addressed.
- Findings will be reported back to the Executive Board.
- The Executive Board will vote and determine necessary action to be taken.
- An Executive Board representative will report back to all parties involved.