organization agrees that MRAP Press Credentials will be used per the following:
1. For working media only. Must be either an approved freelance reporter or a paid employee of organization and over age 18.
2. Allows access to all public events of the MRAP. Coverage of and admittance to non-public events may be approved with prior notice. Although every effort is made to provide optimum working space to pre-approved media, meals and/or guaranteed seating are not provided to any MRAP event unless a ticket is purchased for that event(s).
3. Allows unlimited access to the MRAP Hospitality Suite and Photo/Scrapbook/State Table Display rooms, located inside the Tropicana Las Vegas Conference Center.
4. Must wear the issued MRAP Media Credential visibly on self at all times.
5. Any photograph or video taken during the MRA Pageant is ONLY allowed to be used in approved formats nor resold. By agreeing to these terms, you understand that action may be taken again you and/or your employer if these terms are infringed upon. The MRA Pageant has an Official Photographer, Sherry Smith Photography, and Official Pageant Videographer, who are the only authorized media agents allowed to sell photos or footage from the MRA Pageant. NO CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED AT SPEECHES.
6. Once on site, any person/entity found not following pageant rules for media will have credentials revoked and will be escorted from the event.
As an authorized representative of the above stated organization, I agree that those persons listed on this Media Credential Request Form will abide by the above stated conditions or risk having their credentials revoked.